[smokeping-users] Re: email alerts

Sean.Mylne at TelecityRedbus.com Sean.Mylne at TelecityRedbus.com
Mon Aug 21 14:19:17 MEST 2006

Hi Tobias,

Nothing is blocked to my knowledge - below is my debug output,

I notice that there may be a problem - noy sure what it means - it is
graphing ok.

Calling RRDs::update(/var/lib/smokeping/Local/TestFirewall.rrd
--template uptime:loss:median:ping1:ping2:ping3:ping4 N:U:4:U:U:U:U:U)
Alert "bigloss": no match for target
/var/lib/smokeping/Local/TestFirewall

Best regards

Sean Mylne
Managed Services Engineer - London

TelecityRedbus, 8/9 Harbour Exchange Square, Isle of Dogs, London, E14
9GE, United Kingdom
T: +44 (0)207 510 0406   M: +44 (0)7900 168729
F: +44 (0)207 512 3742
www.telecityredbus.com