[smokeping-users] is this possible?

B. Cook bcook at poklib.org
Tue Aug 29 21:02:47 MEST 2006

I've looked for this in the past but never did find something usable or
definitive.

Is there a way to have different nodes have different alert recipients?

I filter mail for libraries, about 12 of them.  And what I use in
smokeping is to tell me when those servers are down.  Not that it helps
me, but I then call them.  If it could notify each of them directly..
that would really be great.

What I would like to do is possibly make a different alert and notify
the owner of the mailserver that it's down.

Is something like that possible?

Thanks in advance.