[smokeping-users] Re: Java client for updating IP address for Dyamic Host

Niko Tyni ntyni+smokeping-users at mappi.helsinki.fi
Wed Dec 6 18:07:18 MET 2006

On Mon, Nov 27, 2006 at 04:09:18PM +0800, Bee Hock Goh wrote:
> I have make a small java client to support updating of IP address
> for dynamic host. This should make it easier to monitor Windows
> Host without installing perl.
>
> Just put the java class file in the schedule to run "java DynamicIPUpdater"

Hi,

this sounds interesting, I think it could go at least to the 'contrib'
section on the website if not into the distribution itself.

We'd need the source for that, though. As I see it, you only attached
the byte-compiled version. Could you please send the source code as well?

Thanks for your work,
--
Niko