[smokeping-users] Re: Java client for updating IP address for Dyamic Host

Bee Hock Goh beehock at mail.com
Thu Dec 7 03:35:27 MET 2006

 Niko,
Sure thing. I will provide the full source later on as I am in the
process of integrating this into the windows system tray and package it
with Jsmooth & a installer.

With this it will be possible to make it more mainstream for dynamic host
monitoring.

Btw, can you provide me with the icon graphic for smokeping to be used
for the system tray? I need two version, 1 for normal operation and 1 for
when the program cannot contact the smokeping server.

regards,
 Bee Hock.