[smokeping-users] Re: Experience with FreeBSD 6.x and Smokeping

Vinny Abello vinny at tellurian.com
Thu Dec 7 17:40:02 MET 2006

I adjusted these parameters... My maxfragpackets was actually at 2048.
Wouldn't the problem be if it's too small, not too large? The
maxfragsperpacket was already at 16.

--

Vinny Abello
Network Engineer
vinny at tellurian.com
(973)300-9211 x 125
(973)940-6125 (Direct)
PGP Key Fingerprint: 3BC5 9A48 FC78 03D3 82E0  E935 5325 FBCB 0100 977A

http://www.tellurian.com (888)TELLURIAN

"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear"
-- Mark Twain