[smokeping-users] Better representation of Unknowns or no response

Eric Brander eric_mailing_list at rednarb.com
Fri Mar 17 15:07:19 MET 2006

Please see the attached PNG image generated by Smokeping. We had no
response between 7:35 and 7:41 from our DNS server. I would love to see
the graph indicate with a background color change or something that
there was 100% packet loss for that duration instead of just being
blank. Is there any way I can make a config change to have it do that or
is this a programming change?
Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Eric Brander