[smokeping-users] Re: TelnetIOSPing

Guðmundur Örn Ingvarsson - TM Software Skyggnir gudmo at t.is
Mon Mar 20 10:47:13 MET 2006

Here is a script I called TelnetIOSPingVRF
It works like a charm now after some modifications to TelnetIOSPing

Just add one line to the target config "vrf = vrf1" for example.

með kveðju / best regards
Guðmundur Örn Ingvarsson
MCP & RHCE
Netkerfisstjóri / Network Systems Administrator

 	 Who we are | Our Commitment | Contact Us | Terms of use | Disclaimer
 	 TM Software - Holtasmári 1, IS-201 Kópavogur, Iceland
 	 Tel +354 545 3000 Fax +354 545 3001 - info at t.is