[smokeping-users] Re: Smokeping services on Internet? (Commercial or free)

mchandler at solutions.canon.com mchandler at solutions.canon.com
Mon Oct 9 18:01:18 MEST 2006

I DSLReports does line monitoring, but only at 14 day increments at best.
Look under tools.

Mel Chandler, A+, Network+, MCSE, MCDBA, Master CNE, CCNA
Network Engineer
Information Technology
Canon Business Solutions
(310) 217-3893

GCS d--- s+: a C++ UL++++ P+ L++ E W+++ N++ o+ K- w+
O- M-- V- PS PE+ Y+ PGP+ t+ 5+ X+ R tv+ b- DI++++ D++
G e++ h-- r y+

             tbothner at fnac.net
             Sent by:
             smokeping-users-b                                          To
             ounce at list.ee.eth         smokeping-users at list.ee.ethz.ch
             z.ch                                                       cc

                                                                   Subject
             10/09/2006 01:15          [smokeping-users] Smokeping
             AM                        services on Internet? (Commercial
                                       or free)

 Hi, I'm using Smokeping internally. However, I want to monitor my web
sites
from the outside, showing uptime and response time. (I.e. monitoring how
users percieve my site.)
I haven't found any service providers providing smokeping services out
there.Are there any? (Commercial or free.) If not, would anyone be
interestedin exchanging services, mutually monitoring each other's web
site?
(For information, I'm with the UN in Geneva, Switzerland.).

Thanks,
--tor
Tor Bothner
+41 22 917 24 97