[smokeping-users] Re: Problem with ping in LAN

s.abeln at freenet.de s.abeln at freenet.de
Tue Oct 31 08:36:39 MET 2006

Hi,

of course smokeping uses fping and not ping but if these devices would actually loose this high percentage of packages we would have a serious problem, because these are routers in our infrastructure.
In our whole network infrastructure we have these kind of switches and routers in other location and with these I don't experience this kind of problems.

Regards

Stefan