[smokeping-users] Smokeping/MRTG RPM

mchandler at solutions.canon.com mchandler at solutions.canon.com
Tue Sep 19 18:20:59 MEST 2006

Tobi,

I don't know if you're responsible for the RPM of MRTG, but how did that
get into a repo and gets itself updated regularly.  Although mine is on
2.13.2 and hasn't been updated in a while.  ;)

             Tobias Oetiker
             <tobi at oetiker.ch>
             09/19/2006 09:18          mchandler at solutions.canon.com
                                       smokeping-users
                                       <smokeping-users at list.ee.ethz.ch>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [smokeping-users] Smokeping RPM

Hi Chandler,

it strikes me, that in order to bring it to the 'masses' we would
need a web based configuration editor and a windows msi :-)

rpm and deb would be added bonusses :-)

http://tobi.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902