[smokeping-users] small patch to let configure fping source IP

Philip Kizer pckizer at nostrum.com
Fri Apr 13 23:30:46 CEST 2007

On 2007, Apr 10, at 02:07, Niko Tyni wrote:
> see http://bugs.debian.org/198486 .

Thanks, works great and since I wasn't seeing that in any official
(fping) releases I've (re)mailed appropriate patches to both the
listed fping maintainer and the maintainer of the FreeBSD fping port
(just in case my message meets with the same fate as the one from
whomever previously tried getting fping patched).

Thanks again,
Philip