[smokeping-users] Configuring Reports/Charts like DEMO page

Milan Potrok mpotrok at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 18:34:18 CEST 2007

Tobi, thanks for the quick reply.  Thanks for your hard effort in making and
supporting such a great tool.  It's awesome!

With regards to the reports, I just thought that there was something missing
from my setup.

At this time is there a documented method of adding ANY reports to the web
interface?

If 2.1 is coming out soon with the changes, that'll be great.  Any idea on a
time frame?

Thanks again for your efforts,
Milan