[smokeping-users] Has anybody wirtten a routine to determine whereon a route loss is occuring?

Fred Skrotzki fskrotzki at textwise.com
Mon Aug 6 22:58:10 CEST 2007

The moment you mentioned mtr I knew the program and have used it in the
past.

The problem is mtr only operates on a single point.  What I'd love is
for it to do it on all monitoring points automatically (like have it
fping each of the locations along the route 20 times and be able to see
graph of loss points when it happens?  Of course all done in the nice
smokeping style and look.