[smokeping-users] master/slave alerts

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Fri Dec 7 23:24:39 CET 2007

Hi Dave,

this will not work, since the server sends all the alerst ... its
just that he sees two thing being 'off' so he sends two alerst ...
(we find this hany since it gives us an idea if it is the
connection or the target that has the problem) ...

Not quite sure how to go about this configuration whise ...
I guess some people want their slaves to send alerts (maybe not
even all of them) ... hmmm any ideas ?

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902