[smokeping-users] Font size increased

Westlake, Simon simon.westlake at twcable.com
Tue Jan 2 20:10:27 MET 2007

This is probably something very obvious, but I've searched the mailing
list archive and poked around in the config file and not seen anything
so here I am.

I setup Smokeping on an Ubuntu server today, which has a version in it's
package manager slightly older than the release version (2.0.8-3)

For some reason, the font on the graphs is too big and causes the text
to run over itself - you can see an example here:

http://vip.twcwi.com/graphs/116776478319374_-0h_-24h.png

I've never experienced this problem before and I've dug around in man
pages trying to figure out what's causing it to no avail. Can anyone
shed some light on this?

--
Simon Westlake
Time Warner Cable Business Class

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner
Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential,
or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this
E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents
of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any
copy of this E-mail and any printout.