[smokeping-users] Re: Font size increased

Westlake, Simon simon.westlake at twcable.com
Thu Jan 4 15:17:29 MET 2007

Thanks for the quick reply, Tobi. I had decreased the graph size in the
past to keep it equal to the width of my other RRD graphs (I display a
lot of them on the same page.) On the previous box I had it installed on
(Gentoo) the font was a lot smaller and didn't overrun, but this may be
attributed to different Smokeping versions. I increased the width for
now to fix it.

I'm hoping they will update the version of Smokeping in the Ubuntu
repositories soon so I can upgrade. I'm trying to use the version in the
package manager just to keep administration easier across multiple
servers.

How does Smokeping decide what font to use and what size the font will
be? Is this something that is hardcoded (and if so, I guess it must be
that I was running a different version before.) Or is it some
environment variable I could change?

--
Simon Westlake
Time Warner Cable Business Class