[smokeping-users] Embedded modules?

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Fri Jun 8 00:47:46 CEST 2007

Hi Terje,

Yesterday Terje Bless wrote:

> Hi,
>
> any particular reason why SmokePing embeds SNMP_Session? Config::Grammar?

I like to keep my dependencies small whereever possible, these two
modules do not take much space, and in this way I am sure things
work the same everywhere ...

> Any particular reason why it doesn't place them in the
> Smokeping:: application private namespace?

the modules are not part of smokeping, these are thirdparty modules

see http://sepp.oetiker.ch

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902