[smokeping-users] Multi Target Graph -- config example request

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Wed Nov 7 13:30:03 CET 2007

Hi Ian,

++ DNSJ
menu = DNS Root from Init7
title = DNS Root Servers as seen from Init7
host = /rootns/B /rootns/C /rootns/D \
       /rootns/F /rootns/I \
       /rootns/J /rootns/K /rootns/L /rootns/M

or a more complex one with slaves

++ DNSM
menu = DNS Root from ETH
title = DNS Root Servers as seen from ETH
host = /rootns/B~mipsrv01 /rootns/C~mipsrv01 /rootns/D~mipsrv01 \
       /rootns/F~mipsrv01 /rootns/I~mipsrv01 \
       /rootns/J~mipsrv01 /rootns/K~mipsrv01 /rootns/L~mipsrv01 \
       /rootns/M~mipsrv01

the 'hosts' are the 'path names' in the config tree ... the bits
after the '~' are slave names ...

the config tree looks like this:

*** Targets ***
+rootns