[smokeping-users] results problem

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Wed Nov 21 16:33:07 CET 2007

Hi Peter,

there are three things that could be causing this:

a) you are running smomkeping on a virtual machine, some people
   have observed problems with timeing in this context ...

b) you have a firewall in your network path wich is 'protecting'
   your network from 'ping attacks'

c) you have a firewall on your rh-box doing the same ...

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902