[smokeping-users] smokeping's server capacity

Vinny Abello vinny at tellurian.com
Fri Nov 30 15:19:31 CET 2007

I've never used this monitor type, but if you want to do anything in parallel, I would assume you need to have at least that many vty's available on the router to login. How many vty lines do you have configured on the 7200? I'm just suggesting this as a possible cause if you haven't already addressed it.