[smokeping-users] smokeping's server capacity

Vinny Abello vinny at tellurian.com
Fri Nov 30 19:50:32 CET 2007

--

Vinny Abello
Network Engineer
vinny at tellurian.com
(973)940-6100 (NOC)
PGP Key Fingerprint: 3BC5 9A48 FC78 03D3 82E0  E935 5325 FBCB 0100 977A

http://www.tellurian.com (888)TELLURIAN

"There is no objective reality. Only that which is measured exists.
We construct reality, and only in the moment of measurement or observation." -- Niels Bohr