[smokeping-users] javascript error

Peter Kristolaitis alter3d at alter3d.ca
Mon Oct 29 23:00:05 CET 2007

Hi Russell;

Does the official demo site at
http://oss.oetiker.ch/smokeping-demo/?target=Customers.OP work for you
with Firefox?  It works fine with FF 2.0.0.8 (Win32) for me;  I haven't
upgraded to the newest version of SmokePing on my local install yet
though, so I can't test on my own server.

Do you have any 'blocker' plugins for Firefox (e.g. NoScript)?  I had to
disable mine before the zoom functionality would work.

- Peter