[smokeping-users] javascript error

Russell Dwarshuis rjd at merit.edu
Wed Oct 31 00:02:30 CET 2007

I installed 2.2.6, I'm still having the same problem (ineractive graph
zooming on my site works with Internet Explorer but not Firefox, but both
work on the smokeping-demo site).

I'm guessing the src'd script scriptaculous.js?load=builder,dragdrop
and/or some other javascript isn't loading some script they need in
Firefox.

The only difference I see between my site and the demo site is that the
basepage.html of the demo site has
src="cropper/lib/prototype.js" but mine has
src="../cropper/lib/prototype.js"

because smokeping.cgi is run by
http://oss.oetiker.ch/smokeping-demo/
and on my site it's
http://localhost/cgi-bin/smokeping.cgi

and the javascripts are at, for example
http://oss.oetiker.ch/smokeping-demo/cropper/cropper.js
and on my site it's
http://localhost/cropper/cropper.js

Tommorow I'll move the locations of smokeping.cgi and cropper to make it
look like the demo site unless someone knows a solution.

                                           -Russell Dwarshuis