[smokeping-users] Curl Graphs blank?

Peter Kristolaitis alter3d at alter3d.ca
Wed Sep 12 18:22:19 CEST 2007

The Curl probe has a 'forks' option which determines how many requests
are run concurrently.  Depending on available processing power,
bandwidth, etc, you may be able to turn that up some so that more probes
are run at the same time.  You just have to be careful not to overload
your available bandwidth, or you'll artificially inflate response times. :p

Your lowering of the timeout will probably help significantly as well,
at least if it's often the case where hosts take longer than that to
respond.

- Peter