[smokeping-users] Smokeping performance tracking

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Wed Sep 12 19:40:31 CEST 2007

JonG,

there is significant performane to be gained by having sufficient
cache on your box so that all active rrds stay n cache ... in
rrdtool 1.3 we did some work to reduce the 'pre rrd' cache
requirements ...

if rrdtool does not finisch a round of updating in time, it will
say so in its logs ...

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902