[smokeping-users] Smokeping performance tracking

Jonathan Bradbury Jonathan.Bradbury at attenda.net
Fri Sep 14 17:22:13 CEST 2007

Hi Tobi,

We are running on a Red Hat ES3 machine:

# uname -a
Linux att01dev04 2.4.21-32.ELsmp #1 SMP Fri Apr 15 21:17:59 EDT 2005
i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

File systems are ext3

Thanks,
JonB

The information contained in this e-mail and its attachments is confidential.
It is intended only for the named address(es) and may not be disclosed to anyone else without Attenda's consent.