[smokeping-users] using ajax view mode, cropper

forums forums at sigma-networks.com
Sun Sep 16 15:24:01 CEST 2007

I've moved htdocs/cropper to /var/www/cgi-bin so that relative references should work.

etc/basepage.html

    Edit the html template to your likings. Please do not remove the link to the SmokePing counter and my name from the template. The content of the template will be renderd by the smokeping.cgi. This means that all embeded links must be relative to smokeping.cgi.

When I display a graph with either mode=n or mode=a I don't have zoom controls.

Ideas?