[smokeping-users] No override for alerts=?

Marc Haber mh+smokeping-users at zugschlus.de
Mon Sep 17 11:33:08 CEST 2007

Hi,

here an excerpt from my config (smokeping 2.0.9-2 from Debian etch):

+++ Germany

menu = Germany
title = Connectivity in Germany
alerts = intbigloss,intsomeloss,intstartloss

++++ www-example-com

host = www.example.com
alerts = extbigloss,extstartloss

I do, however, get Alerts when intsomeloss matches the values for
www.example.com.

Judging from the man page, the alerts= definition in www-example-com
should override and replace the alerts= definition inherited from
above. Am I misinterpreting the man page?

Greetings
Marc