[smokeping-users] Slave/Master Again

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Fri Sep 28 16:01:51 CEST 2007

Hi Stephen,

hmm at the moment the master will always poll all the hosts ... you
can only limit the slave to certain hosts ...

on another note, a problem might be that your hostname seems to be
upper-lower case ... this is odd, since normally hostnames are just
lowercase ...

as long as you have no slaves defined in the target sections, the
slave will get no work assigned from the master ...

http://it.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902