[smokeping-users] Graph background color @ 100% packet loss

David Tomic young_einstein at internode.on.net
Tue Apr 8 09:12:06 CEST 2008

Hi folks,

Today I had an outage on one of the links which smokeping monitors, and
noticed that that the graph just went completely blank during the problem.

Ideally I'd like to have something a bit more 'noticeable' when a link
goes off-line, so I was wondering ...

Similar to how we have a "nodata_color", would it be possible to have
something like an additional "linkdown_color" as well?

IE - When a link starts returning 100% packet loss, instead of the
graphs just going blank for the duration, we can specify a background
color for the graphs [the same as 'nodata_color'] to make it more obvious.

Any comments/feedback appreciated!

Regards,
--David Tomic