[smokeping-users] Start off Y-axis with something other than 0ms?

Bernard Li bernard at vanhpc.org
Wed Apr 16 23:29:35 CEST 2008

Hi Tobi:

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 11:12 PM, Tobias Oetiker <tobi at oetiker.ch> wrote:

>  I implemented it that way, because on a link with 250ms I do not
>  usually care about tiny fluctuations ... can you explain about the
>  need for this ?

Basically trying to compare behaviour between two links.  One has low
latency but fluctuates about 2-6 ms every minute.  I am curious if
this also happens on the other link with higher latencies but it is
hard to determine that with the current scale.

If this cannot be done generally, perhaps this feature can be added as
part of the zooming functionality?

Thanks,

Bernard