[smokeping-users] FPing alternative

Israel Brewster israel at frontierflying.com
Thu Apr 17 18:53:28 CEST 2008

On Apr 17, 2008, at 8:26 AM, Marc Powell wrote:

> [...]

These are WAN lines, typically out in the bush and running over
satellite links, so I could very easily entertain the notion that
there is something wrong with the line :) Thus the reason I was
looking for a standard ping, which does work. According to Tobias,
though, this is not available. Hmmm.

Israel Brewster
Computer Support Technician
Frontier Flying Service Inc.