[smokeping-users] Error when clicking on graph.

Richey mylists at battleop.com
Sun Apr 20 21:03:37 CEST 2008

I finally got Smokeping working by changing the ownership of smokeping.cgi
from root to www-data and back to root again.   I dunno why that is or what
made me try that but it's working now.   So the new problem is that when I
click on one of the graphs I get the following error page:

Software error:
ERROR: Section 'Media1' does not exist (display webpage).

I've searched the forum archive and I've not turned up much.  Media1 is the
sever I am pining.  When it says Media1 does not exist is it a folder or
.rdd that is missing?

Richey