[smokeping-users] Graph scale problem

Bryan K. Hess bhess at jlab.org
Thu Apr 24 14:04:40 CEST 2008

Hi folks,

I noticed a message in the list archives (quoted below) from Wolfgang
Hennerbichler who seems to be having the same problem I am.

I put a partial screen shot at  http://www.jlab.org/~bhess/scale.png

It seems that for some detail graphs, the smoke portion of the graph has
different peaks than in other views for the same time and data(!). In
these graphs, some of the smoke peaks around shortly after 6:00am have
an 80ms peak in the "Last 3 hours" graph, but a much higher peak in the
"Last 30 hours" graph.

This is with rrdtool 1.2.27, SmokePing 2.3.5.

I can't explain this, can anyone help?

--Bryan

*Wolfgang Hennerbichler* wh at univie.ac.at
<mailto:smokeping-users%40lists.oetiker.ch?Subject=%5Bsmokeping-users%5D%20does%20smokeping%20really%20work%20correctly%3F&In-Reply-To=>