[smokeping-users] Graph scale problem

Wolfgang Hennerbichler wh at univie.ac.at
Wed Apr 30 16:35:41 CEST 2008

undo ;)

Does this really work, am I not understanding something about unison
tolerance?

In my "overview" I see those (consistent) graphs for my host:

http://tiny.wogri.at/LB

once I click on the first graph, it's values are completely different,
although it's the same time range:

http://tiny.wogri.at/LA

it may only be me, but this somehow seems wrong :)

Wolfgang