[smokeping-users] config.d problem

Schneider, Andreas Andreas.Schneider at Vishay.com
Wed Apr 30 18:24:18 CEST 2008

Hello,
I'm still new to smokeping. I just set up a Debian machine (Debian
4.1.1-21) with smokeping version 2.3.5-2.
I installed smokeping via 'apt-get install smokeping'. Now i want to
configure some targets.
So first I edit the '+ Local' entry in 'Targets' under
smokeping/config.d.
I changed the line 'title = Local Network' to 'title = Test', to see
what happens in the browser window.
But nothing happens. I also do a 'smokeping --reload' and a 'smokeping
--restart'. But the changes are not applied.
What am i doing wrong?

Kind regards,
Andreas