[smokeping-users] smoketrace problem

David Tomic tomic.david at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 00:12:45 CEST 2008

If I remember correctly, that probably means that you haven't given the
smoketrace cgi file [tr.cgi] proper permissions to execute.

Did you follow the documentation about creating a .htaccess file to allow
cgi execution in your smokeping directoy?

You could also try running another simple cgi script in your smokeping
directory, just to make sure that your permissions etc are set/working
properly.

http://perl.about.com/od/perltutorials/a/hellocgi.htm