[smokeping-users] smoketrace problem

asim hafeez asim.mcp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 09:34:44 CEST 2008

David Thanks for your help i'm really very thankful to you.
I've resolved this apache issue and its begin to work now. but now
there is another issue with when i write any destination in HOST , it
show under HOST " The specified type of tracerouting is allowed for
superuser only."
Any idea please....

Regards
Asim