[smokeping-users] FPing alternative

Israel Brewster israel at frontierflying.com
Tue Aug 19 18:17:35 CEST 2008

Yep, that patch fixed it - I can now ping all my hosts successfully.
At least in initial testing, but considering that before I was
consistently getting lost packets, this looks good. Thank you all very
much for your efforts and patience, and a special thanks to Tobias for
coming up with the patch!

Israel Brewster
Computer Support Technician
Frontier Flying Service Inc.