[smokeping-users] Smoketrace problem error on the page

Jan Rockstedt jan.rockstedt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 20:59:18 CEST 2008

Hi again.

If I call the tr.cgi from the webbrowser, I dont get any error that say not having sent a JSON request.
The browser its display the tr.cgi in the browser.
Any config problem with apache?

FreeBSD freebsd7 7.0-STABLE FreeBSD 7.0-STABLE #7: Mon Aug  4 09:47:24 CEST 2008     root at freebsd7:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386

//Jan