[smokeping-users] Smokeping 500 Internal Server Error or a Blank page (fwd)

G.W. Haywood ged at jubileegroup.co.uk
Sat Aug 23 09:01:06 CEST 2008

Hi there,

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008, Joyce Gutierrez wrote:

> thanks again for replying,

Don't forget to CC the Smokeping list.  That's what it's for. :)

> In my case I have the path, /usr/local/smokeping/lib, I checked
> Smokeping.pm and it was there, I also checked if the other paths
> like for the RRD tool are right and I found out that they were all
> pointing at the right paths/folders. Now when i check the apache
> error log, I do not see any errors related to Smokeping

So you changed something?

> could there be any other reason for the error 500 Internal Server
> Error/Blank Page ?

There can be an infinite number of reasons.  But they will always be
mentioned in the Apache error log, so as I said in my first message to
you that's where you need to look because that's where the answer is.

--

73,
Ged.