[smokeping-users] IPv6/traceroute6 patch for SmokeTrace/smokeping-2.4.2

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Mon Dec 8 14:05:35 CET 2008

Hi David,

thanks for your patch ... can I ask you for a little bit of
additional work ... I am almost done with a new version of
SmokeTrace which will provide access to multiple traceroute
implementations, since I do not have ipv6 here, something like your
patch is a bit difficult to test, but it should be pretty simple to
port to the new system once I am done with it ...