[smokeping-users] how low can it go?

Vinny Abello vinny at tellurian.com
Mon Feb 11 05:19:26 CET 2008

On FreeBSD it is available in the ports collection, although it is frequently behind the current release. It's currently at 2.2.7 whereas the release version is at 2.3.0... but for a long time it was stuck at 2.1.0 in which case I just manually updated the distribution by hand. It's much more time consuming but not extremely difficult. The port is well done and loads all dependencies, etc as it should...