[smokeping-users] Smokeping on CentOS questions

Rogelio scubacuda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 06:25:41 CET 2008

I'm having some problems getting CentOS to serve up my Smokeping pages.
Here is a quick run down of what I've done.

(1) wget and untar to /usr/local/smokeping
(2) chown -R root:root /usr/local/smokeping
(3) modifying to the following files to reflect my environment

(not sure if all my steps here were good)

/usr/local/smokeping/bin/smokeping
/usr/local/smokepoing/htdocs/smokeping.cfg

(4) ln -s /usr/local/smokeping/htdocs /var/www/html/smokeping

When I go to "www.mybox.com/smokeping", all I get is a list of files, not
the webpage I would expect to get.