[smokeping-users] problem with smoketrace

rick sunix ricksunix at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 13:28:55 CEST 2008

Hi ,

I was compiling smokeping for my linux server, that i got to work. but i was
trying to setup the smoketrace available in smokeping.
i follow the instructions for the smoketrace installation ,but at the end i
ran into problem with JSON-RPC protocol setup .
I am getting "Your HTTP Client is not using the JSON-RPC protocol" whenever
i try to run tr.cgi.
Can anybody help with this .
Is there anything else is additionally required ( perl module , java , ajax
, php) for smoketrace to get it to work.

Ricky