[smokeping-users] slave rrd's not updated

Chris smokeping at nospam.kritz.nl
Fri Jul 4 00:00:56 CEST 2008

Hi All

I am using Smokeping 2.3.6 on FreeBSD 7.0 in the master slave setup with
one slave active. On both the server and slave I enabled debugging. On
the master I see the updates of the rrd archives with the data from the
probes executed by the server, but I don't see anything about the probes
executed by the slave. The slave says: "Sent data to Server. Server said
OK", but the server doesn't log anything and also doesn't update the rrd
archives. The archives are writable by the webserver user.

Any idea on how to get some more debugging info on the master for the
slave probes? Or any reasons why the slave rrd archives are not updated?

regards,
Chris