[smokeping-users] displayed in the browser

G.W. Haywood ged at jubileegroup.co.uk
Thu Jun 12 10:38:09 CEST 2008

Hi there,

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008, kissima camara wrote:

> Real sorry i m getting dumber and dumber with this configuration.
> The only thing that get displayed in the browser is:
>
> Index of /
> [ICO]    Name    Last modified    Size    Description
> [DIR]    smokeping/    11-Jun-2008 14:28     -
> Apache/2.2.8 (Fedora) Server at localhost Port 80

You may need to look at the configuration of your Apache.  There are
configuration options which tell Apache where to find things and what
it is allowed to do with them.  Those sorts of things are Apache issues
not Smokeping issues, and you might need to read some tutorials.  You
can find many on the Internet with a search engine such as Google.

It is also possible that you are not asking for the correct URI.  There
is not enough information in your message (at least for me) to know the
exact reason for the problem.

If you post your Apache and Smokeping configuration files (assuming
that you know how to find them) someone here might be able to help
you, but I think first you should try to do some 'private study' so
that you understand your system better.

These are not difficult things to master, it just takes time, patience
and the will to learn.

--

73,
Ged.