[smokeping-users] SmokeTrace is awesome how about....

Jon Greaves Jon.Greaves at attenda.net
Fri Jun 13 16:44:13 CEST 2008

Hi Tobi,

SmokeTrace is awesome but it was just thinking what about allowing you
to run what ever probe smokeping runs for a given target in real time.
I'm sure we have all had the situation where a monitoring system tells
you it cannot ping a device to you try to ping it from your workstation
only to find it working. Would be great to be able to use a SmokeTrace
like window to see Fping probe output as it comes in.

JonG

The information contained in this e-mail and its attachments is confidential.
It is intended only for the named address(es) and may not be disclosed to anyone else without Attenda's consent.