[smokeping-users] Smokeping 2.4.1 released

Bernard Li bernard at vanhpc.org
Tue Jun 17 01:21:02 CEST 2008

Hi Tobias:

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 3:35 PM, Tobias Oetiker <tobi at oetiker.ch> wrote:

> no this is not a bad symlink ... this is a magic symlink in the
> sense that it works regardles where the current directory is
> mounted as long as it points to your qooxdoo setup ...  in the root
> directory your get back to the root directory when you cd ..

Okay -- I am currently updating my RPM spec file and haven't gotten
everything working quite yet.  I'll post an update once it is working.

BTW, another minor point:

# grep -R "2.004" *
bin/smokeping.dist:use Smokeping 2.004000;
bin/tSmoke.dist:use Smokeping 2.004000;
htdocs/smokeping.cgi.dist:use Smokeping 2.004000;
lib/Smokeping.pm:$VERSION="2.004000";
Makefile:NUMVERSION = 2.004000

Looks like the version number hasn't been updated yet (webpage still
shows 2.4.0 as opposed to 2.4.1).

Thanks,

Bernard