[smokeping-users] smoketrace starting

Lars Hecking lhecking at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 18 14:51:53 CEST 2008

> What you've posted still looks like it could be consistent with the cgi
> file not executing properly.
[...]
> If that fails as well [if it doesn't convert into html code] then you
> know what your problem is.
>
> Try it out, and let me know how you go.

 You are right, the cgi wasn't executing - the .htaccess method didn't
 work because of the "AllowOverride None" setting, so I had to configure
 the directory explicitly in httpd.conf.

 Getting closer: now I get a pop-up
  "Server errror 2: Service 'Qooxdoo::Services::Tr'
 not found.

 tr.cgi has:

| use lib qw(/usr/local/rrdtool/lib/perl);
| use lib qw(/usr/local/lib);
|
| use CGI;
| use CGI::Util qw(expires);
| use CGI::Session;
| use Qooxdoo::JSONRPC;

 and both CGI and Qooxdoo live in /usr/local/lib.